Friday 11 January 2013

Beauty Tag!

I saw this beauty tag at http://elliegracex.blogspot.co.uk/ and it looked so good I'd thought I'd give it a go too....
 
Make Up

Blush or Bronzer- Definitely bronzer, I like to have a little colour on my pale face.

Lipgloss or Lipstick- I'm loving Revlon Lip Butter in lollipop.
Eyeliner or Mascara- 100% mascara, I've never used an eyeliner.
 
Foundation or Concealer- Concealer at the moment though I do want to try the Laura Mercier foundation-so watch this space.

Neutral or Coloured Eyeshadow- I don't wear eye shadow.

Pressed or loose eyeshadows- Again I can't really answer this one...

Brushes or Sponges- Brushes.


NAILS

OPI or China Glaze- OPI but I want to try China Glaze

Long or Short- Long (ish)

Acrylic or Natural- I really don't like the idea of fake nails, so natural.

Brights or Darks- Both depending on what time of year.



BODY

Perfume or body spray- Body Spray for work & Perfume for the weekends (a nice special treat)

Lotion or Body Butter- Lotion

Body Wash or Soap- Body Wash love all Soap & Glory ones and Boots No7.



FASHION

Jeans or Sweat Pants- Jeans/Jeggings but sweat pants for mooching around the house.

Long or Short Sleeves- Long sleeves.

Dresses or Skirts- Dresses they just suit me much better.

Stripes or Plain- Plain.

Flip flops or Sandals- Sandals especially M & S ones.

Scarves or Hats- My Topshop bobble hat in dark green :-)

Studs or Dangly Earrings- I'm not a fan of earrings and never really change them but dangly.

Necklaces or Bracelets- Neither just a watch.

Heels or Flats- Flats! Though I wish I could wear heels a bit more often.

Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots- Erm....riding boots

Jacket or Jumper- Oooh a nice jumper.

Abercombie or Hollister- I don't like either.



HAIR

Curly or Straight- Curly.

Bun or Ponytail- ponytail.

Hair Spray or Gel- Hair spray.

Long or Short- Long hair.

Light or Dark- Light, I've never dyed my hair.

Side Fringe or Full Fringe- I've never had a fringe so neither.

Up or Down- Up at work but down on the weekends.


I would love to do more tags, so please let me know if there are any you would like me to try!

Till next time,
                    Tori.
                          x


No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83