Tuesday 22 January 2013

Belfast Advice.

Hello My Lovelies,
Next month I'm off on a little pre-'BIG' birthday trip to Belfast! I've been really really lucky to have visited many countries over the past few years but have never been to Belfast. I'm being treated as an early birthday gift/treat and have a few things booked in to do whilst I'm there; including The Giants Causeway, The Titanic Exhibition, shopping etc but I wondered if there was anything you guys thought I should see or do!?!I'm also looking for somewhere really nice to eat for lunch/dinner and a nice place to have drinks so if you can help me out that would be amazing!!
Leave me a comment on your tips about Belfast or even tell me about places you've visited or are going to visit this year, I can't wait to hear from you all!

Till next time,
                    Tori.
                           x

4 comments :

  1. I'm from Northern Ireland, and Belfast is my usual 'big' shopping trip place to go! There's loads of lovely restaurants in Belfast especially in the city Centre! Boojum is especially nice! But I'd try to avoid the City Hall as it sometimes has some riots outside it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda thanks for your comment! I was actually looking at one near City Hall called 'Made In Belfast' have you heard of it?-should I avoid this area?I will google Boojum!I'm so excited about my visit!!Make sure you subscribe to my blog :-)Tori.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I'm so jealous!! I'd love to visit Ireland, I hope you have a fab time! Also I'd really appreciate it if you could check out my blog as well? http://prideandpedicure.blogspot.co.uk/ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Abbie, Thanks for commenting and subscribing!I'm very much looking forward to Belfast I'm going in just a few days time :-) I'll probably do a review once I'm home. I'll check your blog out tonight!
    Tori. x

    ReplyDelete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83