Wednesday 9 January 2013

Products I'm currently loving.

Hello my lovelies...I hope this blog post finds you well!
So these are products I'm in love with at the moment & will be repurchasing in the near future.

Here's the low-down on each....Starting with La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermo-Cleanser & Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser for dry/sensitive skin.

Both the cleanser & the moisturiser I use twice daily & really couldn't live without, I'm trying to get out of the habit of using face wipes. I've been using face wipes for a few years now & have never found a decent brand-so I've decided to start using some new, more grown-up products. Now I'm not one for strong smells, or anything that's greasy so both these products tick those boxes. Firstly the La Roche-Posay cleanser is a 'Cleansing and Make-Up removal fluid for face and eyes for all types of intolerant skin'. I'm really lucky that I don't get lots of spots and have a very rare occasional hormone breakout but I like that this product is soft & non evasive. I picked this cleanser up in Boots for £11 for 200ml-I've been using it for a month and only used a small amount. Next is the Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser for Dry/Sensitive skin, a small amount goes a long way. Whilst this moisturiser is really quite expensive at £18.75 for 50ml I think it's well worth the money as they say "You only get what you pay for" & Liz Earle products are definitely worth the extra cash. I'm yet to try the Cleanse and Polish hot cloth cleanser by Liz Earle so would be interested to hear your views on it!

Next....Charles Worthington Intense Rescue Melting Balm.


Well what can I say about this product other than it makes my hair feel super glossy every time I use it. I tend to use it once a week-I'll put it on and leave it whilst I have a bath so that my hair has time to soak it all up. In the pot it's a hard matter that you rub into your hands and it becomes an oil, at first I thought oh no not oil! but it's actually not that bad once you've rubbed it all in. After about 15 mins you wash it out and bingo you have lovely soft beautiful hair.

Next....Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder.


Ooooh now this is the first ever Bobbi Brown item I have ever purchased & I have to say it's just brilliant. I hate hate hate bronzers that are glittery, I have pale skin & want a bronzer to make me look nice and healthy not like I've just stepped out of some crazy disco (yes i did just say disco!) but it's true this bronzer has a great matte finish, it also doesn't make my pale skin look all orangey & fake-WINNER!

Next....Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturiser and L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream.


Both of these items are new to my life and I'm finding it hard to ever want to use any another body/hand mosituriser ever again....strong words you may say but these are such little gems. Firstly the Aveeno is a wonderful all round body mosituriser that doesn't make my skin greasy (yes there's that greasy word again!) and also protects my legs especially from the cold winter months when they can feel a bit itchy! Secondly the L'Occitane hand cream, I got a sample of this in the rose fragrance in a magazine last year, and whilst I wasn't a fan of the smell I wasn't put off and decided to purchase the shea butter when Debenhams did a 20% off beauty day a month or so ago. I really love the smell of the shea butter and have found it to be a rich & thick hand cream which protects my hands, you can't say fairer than that. Well worth a try! 

& finally....Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Enchanted.


I almost feel like I should be doing a proper stand alone review of Taylor Swift's newest perfume; especially as you can't get it in the U.K as of yet, but I had to add it to my products I'm loving as it's so beautiful. The bottle is a red colour compared to the Taylor Swift Enchanted perfume that was blue bottle-it still has the holographic & charm design so it's not changed dramtically. The reason I love it so much is probably because it is so much like the original, the only difference with Enchanted is it has a more intense smell so I use it if I'm going out in the evening. I personally found with Wonderstuck you could wear it as a day perfume. It will be interesting to see if & when Taylor Swift adds another fragrance to her line if it will be totally different to the current two.

Hope you've all enjoyed my products I'm loving, till the next time...

Tori.
       x

2 comments :

  1. This is the second time I've seen the La Roche-Posay cleanser mentioned recently so I think I'll be making a purchase from Boots soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh yes make sure you pick a bottle up next time you're in Boots its well worth a try :-) x

      Delete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83