Monday 14 January 2013

1st Wish List of 2013.

Hello my lovelies!

As most of us are on a bit of a spending ban after the expense of Christmas & New Year sales, I thought I'd share with you my wish list for 2013 some things are small some bigger but I hope to get them over the course of this year-I might even start buying a few of these things from February, tut tut!

Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation.- I bought this with my Birthday vouchers.
 
#awkward top from New Look.
 
 
 
Ipad mini-I've just bought an Ipad2!
 
Real Techniques Core Collection.

 
YSL Lipstick-bought, check out my review!
 

 
 
 
I'm sure I'll add lots more to this list over the coming months.....
 
 
Till next time,
 
                       Tori.
                               x
 


 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83