Monday 25 February 2013

I'm back and YSL Lipstick!

Hello My Lovelies!

Sorry that I've been missing in action but there just hasn't been anything exciting to blog about! I find that I would rather wait to blog then just write pointless posts, I hope you all agree?!
So a few weeks ago I had a 10% off discount voucher for Debenhams and knew it was the right time for me to buy something off of my wish list. So.... I am now wearing at every opportunity YSL Rouge volupte lipstick in Provocative Pink!!!!

 
I'm really into hot pink colours at the moment and have a similar colour in the Rimmel Apocolips and also the Revlon lip butters. I tend to put the YSL on and then blot it with some tissue, or use it as a lip stain-either way I love the consistency. At first it was a little bit drying, but by adding a bit of vaseline on top it was perfect. I love the packaging, it screams quality! Now the big question would I buy another? Hmmmm... I don't think I necessarily would, one beautiful YSL lipstick is enough for me.
 
Till next time,
                  Tori.
                        x
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83