Thursday 25 April 2013

Happy Birthday To Me!!

Hello My Lovelies,
Warning this post is photo heavy....

It was my big 30th birthday on Sunday!


I spent the weekend at my sisters and thought I'd treat myself and travel 1st class on the train which is something I have never done before, it was so nice as it was a Friday evening and all the carriages were crazy busy except for 1st class which was nice and chilled-I'm definitely going to do it again.

My wonderful spacious seat with complimentary cans of coke and crisps.
 
On Saturday we went to Bicester Village, I looked at the Mulberry shop (my fav!) and also all the usuals Cath Kidston, Cosmetics Company, Kate Spade and I found nothing I like what so ever-my purse let out a huge 'thank god!' The weather was beautiful so we spent some time drinking a Starbucks and watched the world go by...


 
 
 
On Sunday we went and did some more shopping and had a meal and I was given some wonderful gifts, totally spoilt by everyone!
 
 
I was so excited and not at all expecting this 1st present that my amazing little sister bought for me!!!
 
 
Again from my sister, all of these presents have significance!
 
On Monday I took a big box of doughnuts into work and I was given a Boots voucher and a mug/coaster set by the team I work with!
 
 
 
 

 
I had such a great weekend I can't actually believe that I'm now in my 30's, it only seems like yesterday that I was celebrating my 21st at university-time really does fly!
 
Till next time,
                    Tori.
                         X

 
 
 

 



4 comments :

  1. This is a week late, but Happy Birthday! Thirty is defo the new 21, as I'll tell anyone who tut-tuts about the late twenties! Glad you had a blast!
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ReNu, Thanks so much for leaving a comment especially on my birthday post! Why don't you subscribe to my blog too.
    Tori. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great birthday!
    Love your blog!

    Fx

    http://thefrancescadiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Francesca, thanks for leaving a comment! If you haven't already then please subscribe to my blog!! I'll make sure to check your blog too.
    Tori. x

    ReplyDelete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83