Wednesday 10 April 2013

Mixed Haul

Hello My Lovelies,
Today I decided to go into town and do a bit of shopping, the stuff I picked up was too cute not to share with you, Enjoy!


Marks & Spencer Neapolitan cookies from their Great British Summer range-I saw these on Instagram and knew the next time I was in M&S I would have to pick some up. They also had another flavour but at £1.99 for a pack I couldn't justify buying them both.

New Look shoes in a super cute owl print they are so comfy and will be great for when the better weather comes. They were £7.99 a pair or £10.00 for two pairs-so my mum and I both got a pair.




Boots now sell Sinful Colors nail polishes at a bargain £1.99 each and they were on the 3 for 2 deal-these polishes remind me of the China Glaze, very thick and only need 1 coat! I picked up the colours   social ladder and pink forever and then I also picked up Maybelline's latte (which will be perfect for my best friends wedding this summer. I think I might go back later in the week and have another look at the Sinful Colors range as they are just so nice.

I hope you are all well and if you've been shopping recently let me know what you've bought!

Till next time,
              Tori.
                   X  

4 comments :

  1. The neutral Sinful colours polish looks lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jordan Alice,
    It really is a beautiful colour it has a slight sparkle to it-I can't wait to get my hands on some more colours! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment,why don't you subscribe too!!
    Tori. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cookies sound amazing XD
    I love their sweet treats :D

    I really need to check out Sinful colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amy,
    Thanks for the comment!i can not wait to open the cookies later this evening with a cup of tea, such a nice treat!
    You should subscribe to my blog :-)
    Tori. X

    ReplyDelete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83