Monday 29 July 2013

OPI Minnie Mouse Collection Dupe!

Hello My Lovelies,

I've wanted the OPI Minnie Mouse collection for a long time, but found it really hard to get my hands on and it wasn't cheap when I did find it. A few weeks ago I was in Primark and came across an amazing dupe! It includes 3 pink colours and the polish that I wanted most, the pink glitter and hearts! The best bit of all is the price £2!! Yes £2!! 
If you wanted this set too then I urge you to get down to Primark as I highly doubt that these will be around for long.


Have you found any good dupes recently?

Till next time,
                      Tori.
                             X

2 comments :

  1. Primark have some really great nail polish sets right now. This one is especially cute! :)
    Ra ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the OPI set for an early birthday present. This is a great dupe though!

    http://simplicity12.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83