Tuesday 9 July 2013

What's in my travel make up bag??

Hello My Lovelies,

Today I want to show you what's in my travel make up bag! I'm going away a few times this summer- a couple of times in the U.K and then off to Europe in August so I thought now would be a great opportunity for me to show you what I pack.


I use a clear superdrug make up bag as its just right for going through security at airports- it was a total bargain as I got this one, a smaller one and a larger one which is perfect for all my smellies for only £5.99

I've picked some of my favourite products for my up coming trips they are:
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua- a lovely light foundation.
Rimmel Stay Matte powder in Peach Glow- I couldn't live without this.
Nars Laguna- a new product I've just started using but loving it so far.
Mac Studio Finish Concealer in NW15.
Collection concealer in fair.
Sleek blush in Pixie Pink.
Seventeens doll'd up mascara- my favourite mascara.
Rimmel eyebrow pencil in hazel.
YSL Rouge Volupte in number 10- I love this lipstick.

The only other item I forgot to add to my photo was Vaseline- this is probably my all time favourite product and I forgot to add it!

Are any of you going on holiday this summer? What products will you be taking with you? Would you like to see what items I take in my smellies bag?

Till next time,
                    Tori.
                         X





13 comments :

  1. i love nars laguna! lovely post

    from helen at thelovecatsinc | bloglovin'

    ps. check out my new givaway to win a goodie bag of drugstore favourites! click here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Helen, I'd been wanting Nars Lagun for ages and I am now so pleased I get to try it out! Thanks for leaving a comment!!
      Tori. X

      Delete
  2. I'm sadly not going on holiday this year, but if I did a lot of these would be with me. I absolutely swear by my Collection concealer, I think it's the only thing I've constantly bought without really trying any other versions.

    Maxine, xx
    beautybeatsbooks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maxine, I love got going on holidays as you can probably tell! I love the collection concealer too,I just keep repurchasing and repurchasing it! Thanks for leaving such a great comment.
    Tori. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really want to try chanel vitalumiere aqua!!

    lovely blog- followedd :)

    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Olivia,
      I love my Chanel foundation you should definitely give it a go! Thanks for leaving a comment.
      Tori.x

      Delete
  5. I love these types of posts - I'm so nosey haha!
    I'm sadly not going away this summer, hope you have a fab time though :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jess,
      I love these posts too also what's in your bag posts! Thanks for leaving a comment.
      Tori.x

      Delete
  6. I wish my skin was nice enough for me to be able to try the Chanel foundation! I've heard mixed opinions on the YSL lipsticks...are they worth the price? Apparently they don't last very long. I've recently gone on a lipstick spree and may try them!

    xo, Pareasa
    The FAB Journal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pareasa,
    Thanks for leaving a comment! I love my YSL lipstick, I don't use it everyday but it doesn't seem to be going down that quickly...You need to give it a try for sure.
    Tori. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love NARS Laguna, couldn't live without it! Every girls needs a YSL lipstick : )

    http://beautysupergirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your comment- I'm really impressed by Nars as good as my other bronzer the Bobbi Brown one! My YSL lipstick is my most favourite, nothing can beat it!
    Tori. X

    ReplyDelete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83