Sunday 2 March 2014

How much is my face worth?! (Work Edition)

Hello my Lovelies,

So I'm back today with a post that I've seen on some blogs recently and it's 'How much is my face worth?' Tag! I'm going to do two of these posts, this one will be what make up I wear to work and the next post will be how much my face is worth weekend/evening face is worth!


I actually use each of these products in order as you see them in the photo. So I start my morning routine with the Garnier roll on concealer at £10.49 followed by Collections Lasting Perfection Concealer at £4.19. Then I'll use Rimmel Match Perfection foundation which costs £6.99, Rimmel Stay Matte Powder £3.99. Then I'll add some Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder £27.00, then some Sleek Pixie Pink blusher £4.49 and finally my favourite eyebrow pencil Rimmel £2.99.

So the moment of truth how much is my face worth (work edition?!!) a grand total of £60.14
I don't think that's too bad as most of my products last for months so I don't feel too awful paying that kind of money out, plus the amount of hours my chosen make up is on my face for in a working day it's worth the money!!

How much is your face worth? I'll soon be doing my weekend/holiday face soon!

Till next time,
                    Tori.
                          X.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83