Tuesday 18 March 2014

The Beauty Scenario Tag!

Hello My Lovelies,
 
I was reading hannahheartss recent post and she had decided to do Lily Pebbles recent tag which is the Beauty Scenario Tag, after reading the questions I decided I wanted to do it too! Here's my answers...
 
1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep? My high end choice would be Nars Sheer Glow as I feel it's perfect in every way! My drug store one would have to be Rimmel Match Perfect as I love to wear this when I need a light foundation for work. 
 
 
2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely? Hmmm this is a tough one...I think I wouldn't tell her, I'm too nervous at interviews as it is so to tell the interviewer this would just be too much.


3. You're not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful? 100% Mac Chatterbox, it's new to my collection but every time I put it on I feel great-it's also a colour I find that suits my complexion.
 

4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently? Ewww stop wearing it in a pony tail it looks so bad, also try and tame the frizz. I would also say try experimenting with makeup!
 
 
5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixi cut. Do you a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund. OMG! I had this happen to me, I didn't say I wanted a celebrity cut but the hairdresser just went crazy and kept cutting...At the end I said I hated it and he said "Oh well I have another client waiting you'll have to come back!" I ran out of that shop after paying!!!(so angry with myself for that) and got my mum who isn't a hairdresser to help sort it out at home. I then didn't go to a hairdresser for about 3 years as I was so worried it would happen again.
 
 
6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which 'do it all' palette do you pack in your makeup bag? Hmmm I would probably say my Mac Palette that I'm currently putting together.
 
 
7. Your house has been robbed, don't worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the product you really hope is safe? have two products...My Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish and Vaseline I can't live without either!!
 
 
8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven't noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs. I think probably b.
 

So there you have it! I now tag each and everyone of you to do the same. If you do then please comment below so I can check it out!
 
Till next time,
                    Tori.
                          X

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83