Tuesday 29 April 2014

It's a Revolution!! A Makeup Revolution!!

Hello My Lovelies!

Today's post is a total revelation it's Makeup Revolution's Redemption Palette Iconic 3!! I'm not going to lie I have been swooning over the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette since it was released last year but I had been holding back as the price was just to steep for me. Then...I started to hear on the beauty bloggers grapevine that there was a very special palette being sold and that it was a great dupe. As soon as I heard I jumped straight onto Twitter to find Makeup Revolution and before I knew it there seemed to be a frenzy to get hold of any of their products. Without further ado I went straight online and bought one for myself!
 

This palette is just gorgeous!! The colours consist of 9 shiny, sparkly rose and dark colours and 3 matte colours that would blend perfectly into your eyebrows. Each and every single shade is wearable for all occasions. I can see myself wearing numbers 5 and 6 on a night out and shade 2 for days out! Shades 4 and 7 would work well for my light coloured brows.
 

I only recieved this on Friday (I ordered it from Superdrug's website) but so far I've worn a few of the colours and they blend beautifully, not only this but for £4 I was surprised to see that they are really pigmented.
Who needs to spend £37 when this little beauty does everything and more!! If you haven't already checked out Makeup Revolution then make sure you head on over to their website or Superdrug's website where you can order all their products and have them delivered to your local store for free!

Have you tried any of the Makeup Revolution products yet? If you have let me know which one's and if you order any after reading my post make sure you let me know too!!

Till next time,
                   Tori.
                        X

2 comments :

  1. I love the colours! might grab one, thanks lovely xx

    simplebeautychatter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I might grab some. So many recommendations for this brand already :)


    Regards,
    D.x

    ReplyDelete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83