Saturday 3 May 2014

Birthday Haul 2014!

Hello My Lovelies,

On Easter Monday it was my birthday!!! I was totally and utterly spoilt, so thought I'd let you see what I was gifted with!

My sister was super generous and bought me Mac New York Apple Lipstick and Naked Lunch eyeshadow. These are both shades that I've had my eye on for a while, so I'm really excited to try them out. She also bought me a Ted Baker bow make-up bag. Again I've always wanted one of these but haven't wanted to pay the high price tag.


My parents bought me a DVD that I've had in my Amazon wish list since 2012....The London Olympic BBC DVD. They also bought me this beautiful Chanel lipstick in the shade Dedicace.
 

My sister also bought me a Starbucks Candy Cane Christmas mug (they were available the Christmas just gone) and I couldn't get my hands on one, so she surprised me with the mug! She also bought me a Purple Heart pot to put my ever growing makeup brush collection in, a small Yankee Candle which I can't wait to use and some much loved mini eggs!!

My friend Manx from my Up North post sent me a voucher for Debenhams I think I'm going to spend it on the new Chanel Velvet foundation.
 

My friend Lynz (also in the Up North post) sent me the Benefit Skin Care Set. I've not tried any of the Benefit skin care products so this will be fun to experiment with.
 

My friend Hayley, her husband and my god children gifted me with Liz Earle Awakening nail polish, a beautiful floral mug and a local chocolate maker lolly. I also have some Liz Earle goodies coming from them.
 


And that my dear blogger friends is what I recieved for my birthday and what a birthday it was!

Till next time,
                   Tori.
                        X


No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83