Sunday 18 May 2014

Cosmopolitan Blog Awards 2014!

Hello My Lovelies,



So I've ummmmed and ahhhed about writing this post because I'm not one to make a big deal and blow my own trumpet it's just not in my nature. I'm really happy with the way my blog is looking and its content so I want to ask you all if you will make my year by nominating my blog for Cosompolitan Blog Awards 2014 in the category 'Best New Beauty Blog' all you have to do is follow this link http://www.cosmopolitan.co.uk/blogs/cosmopolitan-blog-awards-2014/enter and fill in a quick form...you have till the 2nd June (which isn't long, sorry!!) 

So if you love what you read here at Wonderful World then please head over and nominate me!!

Thank You for all your continuing support!

Till next time,
                    Tori.
                         X

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83