Tuesday 6 May 2014

Makeup Revolution Baked Blushes!

Hello My Lovelies,

As you all know I loved my first order from Makeup Revolution when I purchased the Iconic 3 palette! I made sure I put in a quick second order through Superdrug and three days later these little beauties arrived...Vivid Baked Blushes!


I decided to go with 'Make Love Instead' a peachy colour perfect for pale skin tones like myself and 'Bang Bang You're Dead' a beautiful pink which will look great for nights out!


Both are really highly pigmented and easily blendable, they both also look really natural on the skin. They are both so pretty in the pan and at £2.50 each a total bargain, I would even go as far to say that they are my favourite high street blushes! I'm so impressed with both, that I'm tempted to order a couple more!
 

Have you ordered anything from Makeup Revolution? Have you tried any of these blushes? I would love to know!!

Till next time,
                    Tori.
                         X

 

5 comments :

  1. Great colors, and such a good price!
    Love,
    Lottie | Little Once Upon a Time

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look beautiful, I love the coral color. I've never seen Makeup Revolution where I live in Canada but I sure am hearing a lot about it recently!
    Thanks for the link
    Xo, Dani

    www.theloveoflipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't ordered from Makeup Revolution yet, but I definitely plan to especially after seeing this post.
    Gorgeous shades,

    Chloe // www.throughchloeslens.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colours look great and a good price too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bronwen,
      They are so pretty and for such a bargain price it would be rude not to buy them!
      Thanks for leaving a comment.
      Tori.x

      Delete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83