Thursday 15 May 2014

My Blog has had a Make Over!

Hello My Lovelies,

A few weeks ago I decided that it was time for my blog to be given a face lift-it had needed to be done since I first started blogging just over a year ago, so it was long overdue!

I asked Steph from Bonjour Belle to redesign it for me, after a little hesitation I'm so happy that I decided to go ahead, I was a little bit nervous as I didn't know what I even wanted but I think Steph has created a beautiful blog for me (with a few of my idea's thrown in!) 


What do you all think?! Make sure you leave me a comment...

Till next time,
                   Tori.
                       x

2 comments :

  1. I found your blog through one of my blog lovin followers. Sometimes it pays to see what others are reading because you find some really great blogs. Your layout is lovely. I'm following via blog lovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi PolishedWay S, Thank You sooo much for your lovely comment I really appreciate it! I'll be sure to check out your blog ASAP.
    Love Tori.x

    ReplyDelete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83