Wednesday 28 May 2014

Treasured Beauty Products.

Hello My Lovelies,

This post is all about my most treasured beauty products, products I couldn't ever live without and in some cases I have cold sweats if I don't have them with me or I've not stocked up on them all!

The first product is my beloved Vaseline! I have Vaseline pots every where...in my bag every day bag, in my work bag, in the front room, beside my bed- absolutely every where! Without this product I feel lost, to the point that if I forget it I have to make a stop off at a Superdrug/Boots. I use it for my lips and I must apply it a million times a day that's just how much I love it!!


La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo. I use this twice daily, it makes my skin feel super hydrated and soft and helps to keep those pesky spots at bay.


Electric Toothbrush. I had one years ago and didn't see much point and so went back to the basic toothbrush, then two Christmases ago my mum repurchased one for me and I have never looked back. It keeps my teeth fresh, clean and the dentist has noticed a marked improvement in how healthy my teeth are. 


Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser. I've been banging on about this product for ages now and it's still my most beloved cleanser, I love that it's so soft and non abrasive to my skin.


So those are my treasured beauty essentials! What are yours? Let me know in the comments below.

Till next time,
                    Tori.
                         X



10 comments :

  1. Good choices! I haven't been using my Effaclar Duo as religiously and you can really tell. Such a good product.

    Kayleigh xo
    Ruffles and Rabbits

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kayleigh,
      I love love love the Effaclar Duo I've been using it for months now and I would never stop using it now.
      Thanks for leaving a comment.
      Tori.x

      Delete
  2. Great choices! I have just started using Cleanse and Polish and am loving it! I also recommend vaseline to anyone with any problem ha!!

    Amelia Holly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amelia,
      Oooh the Cleanse and Polish is amazing isn't it!!
      Thanks for leaving a comment.
      Tori.x

      Delete
  3. I love my electric tooth brush, I forgot to bring it home from uni once and it made me realise how much I love it. I always need my nivea lip butter and a bright lipstick with me wherever I go
    Beth x
    mermaidindisguise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beth,
      I can't believe I stopped using an electric toothbrush for so long, I noticed such a difference when I went back to it!
      Thanks for leaving a comment.
      Tori.x

      Delete
  4. The Liz Earle C&P is amazing, my skin always feels fantastic after using it :) Haven't tried the Effaclar duo+, just the normal one, but love that :)

    Georgina
    Makeup-Pixi3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Georgina,
      I hardly ever use any other product other than Liz Earle C&P now as it's sooooo good! I didn't see much difference between the Effaclar Duo and Duo+ but it's still a great product!
      Thanks for leaving a comment.
      Tori.x

      Delete
  5. I cant live without my electric toothbrush. Its a life changer for me :)

    Regards,
    D, x

    www.dellilahsnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dellilah,
      I agree I can not live without my electric toothbrush!
      Thanks for leaving a comment.
      Tori.x

      Delete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83