Friday 23 May 2014

What's in my weekend toiletries bag?!

Hello My Lovelies,

This weekend I'm off to stay with my sister and then we are going see Katy Perry on Tuesday so I'm going to be staying away for a few days, so I thought you might like to see what I take away with me.....

I use a Primark clutch which works perfectly for carrying all of my beauty products!
 

Inside I have: 
Charles Worthington Salon At Home Shampoo & Conditioner.
 
Sanex body wash and my favourite product of all time Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish.
 
I can't travel without my trusty La Roche Posay and some Elemis moisturiser.
 
Toothpaste, cotton buds and Taylor Swift perfume.
 
Finally some paracetamol and plasters.
 
What do you carry in your toiletries bag? Let me know in the comments!
 
Till next time,
                   Tori.
                        X









No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83