Monday 23 June 2014

Old Gaffers Festival

Hello My Lovelies,


A few Fridays ago I went for the first time to a local festival called The Old Gaffers, an event where 100 visiting sailing, steam and motor vessels ascend and the town is full of music, gift and food stalls and you can while away many hours soaking up the atmosphere.
 
I went along with my mum and sister where we strolled amongst all of the boats.




We stopped for some Polish food, which I had never had before and I have to admit was absolutely gorgeous-it was comprised of potatoes, sausage, bacon and spices!




 
After eating we went for a lovely walk down the last remaining all wooden-operational piers in the U.K! It was so quiet and peaceful and the walk set us up for some sweets once we were back in the town.




 
To end our day at the Old Gaffers we took a stroll through the town, visited some more stalls, popped into the local church where there was a flutist and visited the open gardens.
 





Overall it was a brilliant day out and I would definitely go to the Old Gaffers again next year!
Have you ever been or something similar, let me know in the comments and make sure you check out my outfit of the day (what I wore on the day!) post.


Till next time,
                   Tori.
                        X


















No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83