Wednesday 23 July 2014

Breville Active Smoothie Maker!

Hello My Lovelies,


Last month after looking week after week at the Breville Active blender I decided to buy it and then got all excited at the prospect of buying all the fruits and juices to blend up!





The day after I bought it I made my first ever smoothie which consisted of kale, pineapple, banana and coconut water- wow it was amazing! 




The colour was a green (pond like look as my cousin kindly told me) but the flavour was most definitely banana. It's consistency was smooth but I came across a couple of lumps at the end which I'm guessing must of been pulp or pineapple I hadn't blended enough.




The blender was so easy to use-shove all your ingredients in the cup you will eventually drink from (so very little to wash at the end too!), put the blender lid on and hold the button down for roughly 30 seconds and voila you have a smoothie!




I can't wait till tomorrow morning when I'm going to try some different ingredients!!

Have you got a blender? Have you made smoothies? I'm looking for more recipes so make sure you leave them in the comments!

Till next time,
                    Tori.
                         X

5 comments :

  1. This looks like a great little steal. I absolutely love smoothies and find them a great way to pack in part of your 5 a day!

    Blueberries, banana, greek yoghurt, and a little bit of honey or natural sweetener like sweet freedom is lovely!

    http://agirlbehindalens.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chloe,
      I absolutely love my smoothie maker, I've eaten so many more fruits oer day because of it!
      Thanks for the comment.
      Tori.x

      Delete
  2. smoothies are my Jam! I have a pretty big one every morning for breakfast. Lately I like doing a banana (or 2), spinach, dates, almond milk (or water), and coco powder. It's like a chocolate shake in the morning! sometimes if I'm feeling it, I'll add peanut butter. I also wanted to let you know I've tagged you for a Liebster award! If you decide to do one too check my post for the questions!
    -Arielle | www.loveofsweeties.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Arielle,
      Thanks so much for the smoothie recipe idea-i'll def try that one out!!
      Tori.x

      Delete
  3. What common household object is a true wonder of modern technological design? Why?
    A simple Top 10 Best Hand Blender Reviews would be my choice, and the evolution of the device. Synchronization of beaters driving in reverse at each other to mix foods, advancing to a machine blender to finally a single stick blender. All in a handheld device.

    Starting from the egg beater cranked by hand, it’s simply a marvel. When a fork would do just fine with effort, the devices did actually make the chore simpler and easier, and without adding more additional work.

    ReplyDelete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83