Tuesday 1 July 2014

Fragrance Direct & Boots Haul.

Hello My Lovelies,


Today's post is a combined haul from Fragrance Direct and Boots.

Fragrance Direct is a fab website where you can pick up some really great bargains. I originally went on the website to buy a new eye shadow brush but then I decided that the discount on the Essie and Sally Hansen nail polishes were too big to miss.
I bought a EcoTools full eye shadow brush for £3.45, Essie nail polish in the colour All Tied Up for £2.50 and two Sally Hansen polishes in the colours Shell We Dance and Shore-ly both are still in the current collection which you can buy full price on the Boots website but I got them for £1.49 each-what an absolute bargain!!




In Boots I decided to stock up on some of the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, some Sensodyne toothpaste, Impulse body spray, I repurchased the Soap & Glory Sugar Crush, it's such a lovely summery scent. I also picked up the Soap & Glory Orangeasm body wash. I finally picked up two products I've not tried before the Bourjois CC Cream and Yes to cucumber face wipes-both I've heard great things about!


 




Have you been shopping lately? Let me know in the comments!

Till next time,
                     Tori.
                           X

2 comments :

  1. I recently got the Essie polish in All Tied Up and it is such a gorgeous colour! The subtle shimmer in it makes it even nicer. Would love to know what the Soap & Glory bits you got are like! One of my fave brands :) x

    Mapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Georgia,
      This was my first ever Essie purchase and I love it, I will definitely be buying more when they are back on the Fragrance Direct website! The soap and glory lime body wash is great, not really a fan of the orange scent.
      Thanks for your comment!
      Tori.x

      Delete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83