Tuesday 5 August 2014

Curvy Girl Outfit of the Day 3! (Malta)

Hello My Lovelies,


I've been enjoying the sun in Malta this past week and I had a fabulous time! The week consisted of sun (obviously), cold drinks, yummy meals, swimming in the roof top pool and lots of quality time with my mum and sister!


Here's a little outfit of the day from whilst I was away...
This is a new dress that I bought from Tesco- I love all of their dresses as they fit my curvy body so well!
I also wore my trusty Marks & Spencer brown sandals that I buy every summer and then live in till September.

Finally I have my super pretty Aztec beaded clutch from New Look and my Citizen watch (the best watch ever!!)



Do you have any holidays planned for this year? Let me know in the comments...

Till next time,
                    Tori.
                          X

1 comment :

  1. Your website is very beautiful or Articles. I love it thank you for sharing for everyone. Party Dresses Malta

    ReplyDelete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83