Sunday 17 August 2014

Makeup of the Day-Henley Regatta!

Hello My Lovelies,

At the beginning of July I got the opportunity to go to Henley Regatta with my sister and her friend (make sure you read my blog post all about the day!) and I decided to wear some of my high end makeup as it was going to be a long day and I wanted to make sure my makeup looked as flawless as possible at such an amazing event. So here's what I wore on the day...

 
On the day I chose to wear Nars Sheer Glow Foundation which covers a multitude of sins and again on this occasion lasted all day. I then added one of my favourite concealers the Eraser Eye Concealer from Maybelline. Powder for the day was my holy grail high end powder the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder.
Bronzer was a harder choice it was between the Body Shop honey and Nars Laguna-Nars Laguna won this time! I then added Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush which was my product of the month for June (so make sure you read that post!)
I finished up my makeup look with Kevyn Aucoin Cesletial Powder in Candlelight which is a new high end product in my makeup bag, and one that I'm loving. For my eyebrows I used the only brow pencil that looks natural and is the Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil. Mascara I chose Clinique High Impact Mascara and lips Chanel Rouge Allure in the colour Etonnante.
 
So that's the makeup that I chose to wear to Henley On Thames! Have you been to Henley or own any of these products? Let me know in the comments below!!
 
Till next time,
                   Tori.
                        x
 




1 comment :

  1. Every time I see the Hourglass Ambient powders & blushes I think they look so pretty!! I actually haven't tried any of the products you mentioned there but have heard really good things about the Hourglass and NARS products of course! :) (Was tempted to get a NARS bronzer myself too ;) )

    Cat ♥ CACHOO JOO

    ReplyDelete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83