Wednesday 27 August 2014

Product of the Month...August!

Hello My Lovelies,



I'm really enjoying writing a product of the month post each month and this month is no exception! My chosen product is from a company that I've loved for a really long time and so it won't be a surprise when I say product of the month is from Liz Earle, their Daily Eye Repair!



I've been using this product for a few months now, after not using an eye cream for a good couple of years I decided it was about time I got back into using one in my daily routine especially where I'm now in my 30's (sobs out loud!!). I knew that I loved all my other products from Liz Earle so it seemed like a no brainier not to try this one out. 
The first great thing about this product is that you literally need a little amount and it goes a long way, that means your 10ml (small I know) will last a life time! Second great thing I love about the Daily Eye Repair is that's it's not greasy or thick on the skin; so it melts in uber quick, which is great when you're in a rush in the morning! Finally there's no fragrance, which is something Liz Earle do with a lot of their products, that's brilliant news for me as I'm not a great fan of scents. I tend to use the cream with my Liz Earle Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion as they make such a great combo!
I'm loving this product so much I can't wait to get my hands on the smoothing line serum.

Have you got or tried Liz Earle's Daily Eye Repair? Let me know in the comments!

Till next time,
                    Tori.
                         X



No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83