Monday 8 September 2014

Awesome August!

Hello My Lovelies,

I don't tend to do life up date posts but August was such an awesome month for me personally that I just had to share!

The month of August started off with a week in the sun in Malta with my mum and sister we spent the day sitting by the pool with cold drinks and evenings eating yummy meals out and lots of laughs.








As soon as I got off the plane I had a phone call asking me to come to an interview for a job that I had applied for just before jetting away on my holiday.
The interview went really well (I suck at them usually) and I was offered the job! They wanted me to start ASAP and so a week later I started working for my new company. 


After seven years of working in education and wanting desperately to get into an office based environment I have finally achieved it. I've been at my present job for a month and I've loving it, I didn't realise how stressful the environment/people at my old job were making me and I've not felt this relaxed and appreciated for years!!

                                       Leaving flowers.

In August I also bought myself a new car, I had a Citroen C3 before and it was falling apart so it was time for a new one. It's a beautiful little black number that I drive to my new job in!


I spent the rest of August feeling really great, I read lots (reviews coming soon) booking excursions for my upcoming trip to Iceland and chilling with my family. Oh and I also bought my first pair of Nike trainer- which made me super happy!




I'm hoping that the rest of the year continues as well as August has! I hope you've all had a good month- let me know your news in the comments.


Till next time,
                    Tori.
                          X


2 comments :

  1. Oooh what are you doing in Iceland?! its on my travel bucket list!

    Congrats on your new job too!

    Gemma xxx

    http://lipsticksandlashes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gemma
      I'm off to see the Northern Lights (hopefully) and lots of sight seeing, I literally can't wait! Have you got any holidays booked for next year?
      Hope you're well!
      Tori.x

      Delete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83