Thursday 25 September 2014

Simple Moisturiser Review!

Hello My Lovelies,

I've recently been looking for a new moisturiser and when I saw that Superdrug had an offer on Simple skincare I decided to pick one of the kind to skin protecting moisture creams up. 




I love the packaging and was one of the reasons I was drawn to it on the shelf, that and the price. I wanted to try a skincare product that wasn't going to make my bank manager cry when I purchased it, and at £3.30 it's not going to!

The cream is super light and a pea sized amount covers my entire face and down onto my neck. The consistency isn't thick nor is it runny and when it makes contact with your skin it doesn't take years to absorbe which is a great plus point for me. Another reason it's so ace is that it's not oily which is a big no no when I'm choosing a new moisturiser.

Overall I'm really impressed with the Simple moisturiser and will definatley repurchasing this when my current one runs out.

Have you tried this product before? Are there any budget moisturisers that I should be trying? Let me know in the comments!

Till next time,
                   Tori.
                         X

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83