Wednesday 8 October 2014

Autumn Makeup Look!

Hello My Lovelies,
 
Last Saturday I decided I wanted to use my new Mac eye shadow & lipstick and it was a perfect excuse to show you my autumn makeup look...I am an utter novice at makeup application but I loved all the bits and pieces I used to create this simple but effective look.

 
 



I started with my favourite concealer and foundation the Maybelline instant anti-age and Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet when ever I use these two together I'm always really pleased at how flawless my base looks!
 

I then added my ultimate holy grail product the Hourglass Ambient Lighting powder in the colour Dim Light and The Body Shop Honey Bronzing powder- both are such lovely light powders that there isn't a chance of getting that cakey look!
 

Next up I used the Hourglass Ambient Lighting blush in Dim Infusion and Kevin Aucoin Celestial Highlighter in Candle Light.

 
Now for the eyes! I used my brand new Mac eye shadow (that I've been wanting for agesss!) in the colour Woodwinked (bottom left colour in the palette) it's a gorgeous bronze and perfect this time of year, and also added a slight touch of the L'Oreal eye shadow in Opalescent.
 
 
then used a newish product that you may have seen in my haul post; the Anastasia Brow Wiz, which is totally worth all the hype and Clinique High Impact Mascara.
 

To finish I used my new Mac lipstick which I am absolutely adoring in the colour Velvet Teddy a 90's brown and very Kylie Jenner! I think this Mac lipstick will be on my lips all this Autumn.
 
 
                    The finished look!

 
What do you think of my Autumn makeup picks? Do you have recommendations for me, let me know in the comments!
 
Till next time,
                      Tori.
                            x












3 comments :

  1. You look gorgeous lovely! I love MAC eyeshadows, ive tried quite a few but am yet to give Woodwinked a try! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gemma!
    I'm certainly starting to love Mac eyeshadows myself...when I go through duty free in December I really want to pick up Cranberry!
    Thanks for your continued support of my blog!!
    Tori. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally in love with this L'Oreal concealer! It is a life saver when I am not sleeping enough!

    http://stylesprinter.com/

    ReplyDelete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83