Friday 31 October 2014

Happy Halloween!

Hello My Lovelies,


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
 
I never used to be a big fan of Halloween, but last year I was lucky enough to spend it with my sister in Oxford and we went to a pumpkin patch and I carved my first pumpkin. This year with the help of my fab dad I've been growing mini white pumpkins, which as far as I'm aware you can't get in this country (or not easily!) and I also picked up some small orange ones.

I've also these past few months started to love baking and so I made these yummy cupcakes with orange icing and scary toppers!
 
This year we also popped to a local farm shop and they were selling Island pumpkins and such a pretty display inside too!
 


Did you get a pumpkin or go to a Halloween party- let me know in the comments!!

Till next time,
                    Tori.
                         X

2 comments :

  1. I haven't got a pumpkin this year! :( But I am going to a Halloween party where there will be pumpkins if that counts! haha. I love carving pumpkins, and I've never seen a white one before, how cute! :)

    Love Amylou x
    www.amylous.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy,
      It'd not too late to get one! Have fun at the party!!!
      Looking forward to seeing you and the other girls in a few weeks at the next meetup!!
      Tori.x

      Delete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83