Thursday 16 October 2014

W7 Halloween Makeup!

Hello My Lovelies,

The beautiful lot at W7 sent me some Halloween coloured inspired makeup to try and I thought it could be useful to any of you that might be going to a Halloween party in the next few weeks! Here are my picks for Halloween glamour...

I received two nail polishes one called Orange Sorbet, a vibrant pumpkin orange colour and super glitzy when I added some of the W7 cosmic nail dust which has little orange and black glitter particles in it!
 
 

The second nail polish is called Starry Nights and is a black base with silver, black and pinky/purple glitter- it looks almost holographic and perfect for this season.
 

I then chose to use the W7 Butter Kiss Lipstick in Racing Red to go with my Starry Nights nail polish.

The combination of the two would make a wicked impact and the one I'll be wearing when I hit the town this October 31st!


 
Are you going to any Halloween fancy dress parties let me know in the comments, also are you tempted to pick up any of these W7 makeup bits?

Till next time,
                   Tori.
                        X




*The products used in this review were kindly sent to me by W7, as always my thoughts and opinions are entirely my own.




2 comments :

  1. love the orange nail polish!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. win RayBans worth up to £129 in my giveaway! click here if you like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Helen,
      The orange nail polish is great, doesn't chip for days too which is a bonus!
      Thanks for leaving a comment and supporting my blog!!
      Tori.x

      Delete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83