Thursday 13 November 2014

Autumn Essentials!

Hello My Lovelies,

With Autumn here and Winter on it's way I thought I would share with you all my must have and favourite essentials.


First up I love painting my nails in the Autumn/Winter, way more than any other time of the year and this colour is just one of my favourites for this time of year. Sally Hansen Pennies For Heaven nail polish- it's such a beautiful colour and fab for the festive season, I wear this colour a lot during November and December.
Next up...A lovely Yankee Candle in my favourite scent Fireaide Treats, I have these burning in my room every evening during Autumn and Winter and always ask for a couple at Christmas that I then keep in my drawer for the following year.

I always carry a hand cream in the winter and it can be a life saver if you get any dry patches when you're out and about- my chosen one is the L'Occitane Rose Petals and this tube lasts forever.

In the winter months I love reading and watching DVD's- this winter my sister and I have decided we're going to watch Friends from the beginning, we're currently back on season 2!

Do you have any favourite essentials for the colder months-let me know in the comments!

Till next time,
                    Tori.
                          X



  



3 comments :

  1. I love the Sally Hansen nail polishes. They're great quality.

    Candles are also one of my essential items for this time of the year. I also like making sure I'm stocked up on hot chocolate. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Holly
      The Sally Hansen nail polishes really are fab quality, they last for days without chipping!
      Hmmm I'm definitely going to want to buy some hot choc now!!
      Thanks for your comment.
      Tori.x

      Delete
  2. Hi Nora
    Oooh you must try the Fireside Treat its amazing and so festive!!
    Thanks for leaving a comment.
    Tori.x

    ReplyDelete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83