Monday 24 November 2014

Lip of the Day & First Impressions!

Hello My Lovelies

Yesterday I decided to wear my new lip pencil from Maybelline for the first time! So I thought I'd share my first thoughts with you...


I paired it with my Rimmel lip pencil in Eastend Snob which defines the lip and matches the lip colour perfectly.
 

The Maybelline lip pencil is so creamy and glides on like a dream! The combination of the two products creates a really subtle matte finish- and I love the pink.

I would definitely make sure your lips were nice and exfoliated before applying as when I first tried the pencil it did cling to some dry areas.

I would be very tempted to go and pick up a few more colours as they are easy to apply and are great to throw in your bag.

Have you picked up any of the Maybelline lip pencils, what do you think of them- let me know in the comments!

Till next time,
                    Tori.
                          X


6 comments :

  1. I've heard a lot of good things about the Maybelline lip pencils, I'd love to try them soon. This shade is gorgeous! x

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hannah,
      I didn't even know that these products were available until I was in Boots having a rummage and decided I would give it a go!
      Thanks for leaving a comment.
      Tori.x

      Delete
  2. I totally missed this shade when I picked up mine. It looks so lovely! I have the Berry Much one and I absolutely love it this time of year! x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alina,
      The colour I chose was the one I like the most, but I definitely want to check out some more of the colours!!
      Thanks for leaving a comment.
      Tori.x

      Delete
  3. This looks lovely on, I picked this up last week and looking forward to trying it :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlee
      Thank you it really is lovely and creamy and long lasting, I look forward to hearing what you think!
      Thanks for leaving a comment.
      Tori.x

      Delete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83