Friday 21 November 2014

My Top 3 Rimmel Products!

Hello My Lovelies

I was thinking the other day how many Rimmel products I love and use on a daily basis and for how many years I've been using them for!! I then thought why not share my favourite three with you all...


My most favoured lip liner is the Exaggerate Full Color Liner in Eastend Snob! A beautiful pinky nude that goes perfectly with my Mac Chatterbox

Next up a beautiful berry nail polish called 'Urban Purple' and is perfect for this time of year. The application of this nail polish is fab as the brush is so wide, and the finished colour is vibrant and shiny.

Lastly the Professional eyebrow pencil in the colour Hazel- I always have trouble trying to find an eyebrow pencil colour that suits my fair brows. The Rimmel eyebrow pencil is almost a perfect match, it glides on, blends like a dream and best of all doesn't look orangey and fake!
I love Rimmel products and think they are such a great drug store brand and one that I always seem drawn too. What are your favourite Rimmel products, let me know in the comments.

Till next time,
                   Tori.
                         X

10 comments :

  1. Aahh Rimmel, I've really fallen for it this past year. Almost everything I have tried from them have been amazing! Recently I bought a Rimmel Provocalip lip colour and oh my...Im so far soo impressed with it! It lasts forever! You have to tried them out!
    Kookii || The Beauty Diary♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kookii
      Rimmel are such a great brand and most of their products are such great quality!
      Thanks for your recommendation and your comment!
      Tori.x

      Delete
  2. i love rimmel! The nail polish is such a gorge colour, perfect for christmas! :) x
    I've got a MAC lipstick giveaway over on my blog if you want to check it out

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachel
      I agree the nail polish is such a great colour for this time of year, I will definitely be getting lots of use out of it.
      Thanks for your comment.
      Tori. x

      Delete
  3. I keep hearing about the Rimmel lip liner :-) apparently it's a good dupe for Charlotte Tilbury's Pillow Talk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beauty Bird
      It's true the Rimmel lip liner is a great dupe for the Charlotte Tilbury lip liner so worth a try!
      Thanks for your comment.
      Tori.x

      Delete
  4. I love Rimmel products - especially their nail polishes and moisture renew lipsticks. :)
    Alex // www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alex
      I agree Rimmel products really are fab!!
      Thanks for leaving a comment.
      Tori.x

      Delete
  5. That lip liner is just amazing, it's drying on the lips, but I tend to put something smoother on top. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angelika
      Oh I've not had any problems with it-but I do like to add some of my favourite product Vaseline to my lipsticks!
      Thanks for leaving a comment.
      Tori.x

      Delete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83