Friday 12 December 2014

Empties Number 5!

Hello My Lovelies!

Here are all of the good and not so good empties for the past month or so!
First up Simple Kind to Skin Protecting moisturiser, a lovely light non greasy factor 30 moisturiser-so good for the price and one that I have already repurchased!


Soap & glory Orangeasm, this products is definitely a love it or hate it one. I'm in the hate it category. I thought it was going to be similar to the sugar crush but it's far from. I won't be buying this again, and I'm a little disappointed that it's in the big Christmas box that Boots sell.


And...finally the last two products Pantene aqua light shampoo, I love to use this shampoo once or twice a week just to clear my hair of products and one that I have been repurchasing for a year or so now. I love most of the Impulse body sprays and always have a quick spray on my way too work, they are really affordable and fab to take in your bag for a freshen up in the day.


Have you tried any of these products, what did you think of them- let me know in the comments!

Till next time,
                      Tori.
                            X


1 comment :

  1. I love Soap and Glory but I really don't like the Orangegasm stuff either. I don't even like Sugar Crush so I'm really controversial :P I much prefer the original scent which I adore!

    hellomissjordan.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83