Tuesday 16 December 2014

London at Christmas!

Hello My Lovelies

This past weekend I went and met my old Uni friends in London. We try to meet up a few times a year and we always meet in London at Christmas as its so festive and gets us all in the Christmassy mood!

I met them both just around the corner from Sloane Square underground station near to the Saatchi Gallery- where I people watched and had my fingers crossed that I might see some of the cast from Made in Chelsea or Tanya Burr and Jim Chapman, but it was not to be on this occasion!
I've been wanting to go to the Saatchi Gallery for such a long time and haven't visited since the gallery was along the Southbank.

The gallery was fab and I got to see some really interesting pieces of modern art, though I was a bit disappointed I didn't get to see the big spider installation!








We then decided it was time for some lunch and we took a walk along to a great pub in Sloane Square called the Antelope.

With full bellies and Christmas presents exchanged it was time for some shopping! I went to London with just one thing on my shopping list....A By Terry Ombre Blackstar and so I had to pop into Space NK to have a look! How ever I wasn't so sure about the By Terry product as it looked a bit too sparkly for me and I couldn't decide on the colour, so I picked up Nars creamy concealer which my friend reminded me had been on one of my blog wish lists for a while now!

I wasn't feeling to great (dreaded cold) so I said my good byes and before long I was on the train travelling back to the island. What a lovely meet up we had- I can't wait for more in 2015!



Have you been to London this festive season? Let me know!!

Till next time,
                          Tori.
                      

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83