Friday 5 December 2014

Origins Face Mask Review

Hello My Lovelies!

A few weeks ago Boots were having a Christmas promotion on the Origins face mask set at £23 for three different ones. Having never tried any of the products but always wanting too, I knew I had to take advantage of the great deal and before I knew it I was back at home trying the first one 'Out of Trouble' 10 minute mask.


The consistency of the mask is super thick, I was actually quite shocked. White in colour it was easily applied, but then I began to smell the scent and I was not impressed. It smells very medicinal and not pleasant at all!



I kept it on for a few minutes, it should of been longer really but I couldn't bare yet smell so I had to remove it. After my skin felt smooth but I didn't see any major improvements or differences.

To say I was a little disappointed with my first product from Origins would probably be an understatement- how ever I am still excited to try the clay mask which a review will be coming up on my blog of very soon.

Have you tried this face mask before? What do you think of the smell? Let me know!

Till next time,
                    Tori.
                         X


6 comments :

  1. Damn if I'd of heard about this offer I'd definitely have picked one up! I've never tried the range before but I'm eager to try the clay one. Shame you didn't get on with this one so well :( xx

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hannah
      I think (some) Boots stores are selling these sets in the sale! I' glad I picked the set up even though I'm disappointed in the Out of Trouble face mask.
      Thanks for leaving a comment.
      Tori.x

      Delete
  2. My sister was meant to get me this as my Christmas present but left it too late haha! Sounds like I'm not missing too much with this one though :)

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi India
      If you want to still try this set I think (some) Boots stores are selling them in the sale! It's def worth a try if you can get your hands on it.
      Thanks for leaving a comment.
      Tori.x

      Delete
  3. I love Origins masks so much and this one worked really well for me when my skin used to be oilier. But you're so right, it smells absolutely disgusting! I must've had nostrils of steel to be able to put up with it, I think!

    www.alicegracebeauty.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alice
      I'm going to give it another ago- but the smell really does put me off, I agree you must have nostrils of steel!
      Thanks for leaving a comment.
      Tori.x

      Delete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83