Saturday 27 December 2014

What I got for Christmas 2014!

Hello My Lovelies

Wow I can't believe Christmas Day has been and gone and how spoilt I was yet again! I absolutely love these posts each year and hope you do too!!

My friends and one of my cousins bought the following for me.

Cath Kidston Make up bag and mirror- perfect to put in my work bag with all of the essentials.

A chevron notebook which I'm now using for blog post planning and a Lush butter bear which I've never tried before and will be using very soon.

Nails Inc Bling it on Emerald set & express nail polish remover- I love Nails inc products so I can't wait to try this product- look out for a review in the new year!

From my parents they have paid for my sister and I to go & see Katy Perry in Germany in March!! So under the tree I found some little goodies...
 


I found a Mac lipstick in my cracker created by my mum & a L'oreal eyeshadow from my sister.
 

The diary and mug came from my sister along with...a Jo Malone candle & Longchamp bag!!!! My sister was spot on with my presents this year and just knew what I would love.



From my dear friend Hayley she bought me such a sweet collection of presents- I can't wait to use them all.
 
 



And so christmas is over for another year, I hope you all had a fab time and I look forward to hearing what you all recieved!

Till next time 
                   Tori.
                        X


2 comments :

  1. Great stuff you got!, I also got some warm cozy socks! I love them :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andystyle
      Thank you I was thoroughly spoilt and love everything I got, the cozy socks are just the best!
      Thanks for leaving a comment.
      Tori.x

      Delete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83