Friday 2 January 2015

End of 2014 Round up!

Hello My Lovelies,

As we enter the end of the year I thought I would write a post reflecting on how 2014 has been for me!

This time last year I wrote a very similar blog post stating that I didn't have any New Years resolutions but I did note some things that I wanted to achieve by the end of 2014, so let's see if I have!

1. I wanted to visit my old uni friend in York & go up the Blackpool Tower- Yay I got to do both of these in February! It was a brilliant trip as I got to hang with some of my closest friends but she also told me that she was expecting her first child- who was born in September!!



2. Buy a Mac or Chanel lipstick- well I think I was pretty successful at that as I bought or had bought for me in the course of 2014, 6 Mac lipsticks and 2 Chanel ones...Whoops! 

3. Stress less- I think I need to work on this one for next year....

4. Spend less- I have begun to save more this year, but I need to do a lot more in the coming year.

5. Look at new job opportunities- You all need to read my blog post from August, changes in my career took place!!!

6. Read more- I decided to sell my kindle earlier in the year and after that I began to read a whole lot more, I missed holding a book in my hand.

 
7. Look at going on holiday or away for the new year- well I didn't plan a holiday for new year but I have just got back from a holiday in Iceland (I arrived back the day before Christmas Eve!) I also went on holiday to Malta in the summer and I've already got two holidays booked for 2015.

8. Blog more and go to a blogger meet up- I have achieved both of these- I went to my first blogger meet up in May in Southampton which was amazing. I started blogging twice a week and I like that my readers get to see at least two posts per week!


I think I've done really well with my hopes for 2014, I think they were all achievable goals which was a good thing- though, I'm even shocked that I actually succeeded at number 5 (if you know me you'll know why!!)
So here's the tricky part what do I want to do in 2015, what do I want to say Yessss! I did it in a blog post this time next year?

1. Let's start with an easy one- continue blogging and enjoying it!

2. See some more interesting and vibrant countries-I've already booked my next trip.

3. Save more!!!!

4. Own a Jo Malone candle (shallow I know!)

5. Continue doing things that make me happy and push me to do things outside of my comfort zone.

How has 2014 been for you? I would love to hear your plans for 2015!
 
 
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Till next time,
                   Tori.
                        x

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83