Monday 19 January 2015

January Sales Haul!

Hello My Lovelies

Every year I love going to my local shops and check out all of the sales, using any vouchers I got for Christmas & picking up bits & bobs I've had my eye on! This year I also went online and succumbed to items I've wanted for a while- so here they all are (covers eyes!)

First up... I've been eyeing up the Ash Jalouse ankle boots for a few months now and always looking out for them when they went on sale- however I kept missing them when they did, so when I saw House of Fraser selling them with a reduction I decided to purchase them. I absolutely love them and can't wait to wear them on a night out in the near future!



Next up I've seen a couple of bloggers/YouTubers recently praising the Aromatherapy Associates bath oils and on Boxing Day I went searching for the cheapest retailer to pick one up from so that I too could give it a go. The cheapest place was the Aromatherapy Associates website and even offered 10% off if you signed up to their newsletter. I didn't actually think the discount would work on sale items but surprisingly it did! I decided to spend as little as possible as I've never tried their products before and so I chose the Star bauble for £4.50 with one small oil inside-I'll let you all know what I think once I've tried it.


The next item I ordered from the States, after adding a Rebecca Minkoff to my wish list earlier in the year and umming and ahhing I couldn't resist a bit of a bargain in the sales in the shape of the Mini Mac in the colour petrol. I can't wait to use this bag when I go on holiday later this year- just big enough for all of my essentials.


I then bought some gifts for birthday presents later in the year from Boots- I can't show them here as family/friends read my blog and I don't want to spoil the surprise. How ever they were excellent bargains, and because they came from the premium beauty range I recieved 500 boots points for buying two items- so a present for them and me!

I also bought a super soft nightie, a floral top and dark purple blazer for work in the Marks and Spencer's sale- the three items came to £40 saving £35!!

I then picked up a lunch bag from Matalan- I keep putting my lunch in my handbag for work and crushing it, when I saw this cute bag which my sister already has and raves about I grabbed my own!


My final purchase is a cheat and wasn't in the sale! I recently went away on holiday and had saved some extra cash to spend in duty free- I got a few bits but I didn't get everything I wanted so came home with some of the money. I remembered on Christmas Day that the Tom Ford boys & lips mini lipsticks were being released and so I popped to the Selfridges website and bought my first ever TF lipstick!!
 
               (It's a beaut isn't it!)

And that as I write this post is everything that I have bought...so far! (Well it's only early January!) 

I would love to know what you've all bought, and maybe help enable me a little more.

Till next time,
                    Tori.
                         X

2 comments :

  1. i really need to get myself a tom ford lipstick! great purchases

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. check out my £60 skincare giveaway, if you like! click here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Helen
      It's beautiful and I would definitely recommend! Best sales purchases I've made in years!!
      Thanks for leaving a comment.
      Tori.x

      Delete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83