Monday 2 March 2015

Bionsen Caring Touch Deodorant- a review!

Hello My Lovelies

I'm a sucker for trying new deodorants when ever I see a new one in Boots I have to buy it, so when Bionsen contacted me to try their new roll on which promised to be gentle and have long-lasting freshness I couldn't wait to use it. 



Released on the 9th March in Boots for £2.35 it's a fab little bottle perfect for handbags or trips away. Free from aluminium, parabens and alcohol with added Vitamin E meant it was super kind to my sensitive skin and kept me fresh all day. The floral scent isn't too over powering and I got subtle whifs of the fragrance over the day. I was also really pleased that it wasn't at all sticky after application, dried quickly and didn't leave any white marks on my clothing! 

I wish it was a little cheaper or on offer more as I would definitely buy this more often, how ever I will keep my eyes peeled when I'm in Boots next and look forward to trying more from the brand in the coming months!

Make sure you check out Bionsen in your local Boots and their Twitter page @bionsenbeauty for more information and brilliant giveaways! 


Till next time,
                   Tori.
                        x



*The deodorant used in this review was kindly sent to me by Bionsen, as always my thoughts and opinions are entirely my own.







No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83