Tuesday 31 March 2015

Spring Beauty Fix- Southampton

Hello My Lovelies

This past weekend I popped along to the Spring Beauty Fix at West Quay in Southampton. A weekend of on trend beauty and fashion tips with Colour consultant Lesley Wrankmore! 

 
If that wasn't enough there was also some fab discounts from the likes of the Perfume Shop, The Body Shop, Boux Avenue and so many more. 

 
I took a little break to use my Krispy Kreme voucher and went and chilled by having a cup of tea and taking advantage of my free doughnut.

But by far the best part of the weekend was the opportunity to take part in the Beauty Amnesty- all you had to do was bring in five old beauty items that could include lip balms, concealers, blushes etc, answer a few questions and in return receive a £10 beauty voucher to be spent that weekend, it was truly that simple! 
 
 

I chose to take my voucher straight to the Mac counter and picked out a lipstick I had had my eye on for a few months...Plumful!


 To Finish off a brilliant day I popped into Minnie's pop shop owned by TOWIE stars Sam and Billie Faiers, I perused all of their clothes and merchandise and then had time for a quick photo before it was time to head back to my little Isle.
 


Did you visit any of the Spring Beauty Fix events this past weekend, did you visit West Quay let me know in the comments.

Till next time,
                   Tori
                        X



*I was kindly gifted a voucher for attending the West Quay Spring Beauty Fix.







No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83