Thursday 30 April 2015

Product of the month...April!

Hello My Lovelies

My product for the month of April is..... Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion!


This cream is a godsend during the long winter months, my skin can become super dry and itchy and the only moisturiser I know that works is Aveeno. I have tried and until recently have continued to try lots of different brands of moisturisers including Soap & Glory, Dove and Vaseline and each one haven't made much difference, and in some cases made my skin worse. I will always end up coming back to Aveeno. The main reason why...its lovely and soothing and can stop me scratching in an instant. I've also learnt recently that Dr's prescribe this to patients that are suffering from eczema.
I usually pick this is up in Boots or Superdrug when it's on offer for about £3.00 and the tube will last me a good few months, so over the course of a winter I might only use two.
Aveeno is now a staple in my beauty routine, do you use this product? Have you tried it before? Let me know in the comments.

Till next time,
                   Tori.
                        X

4 comments :

  1. I haven`t tried anything from Aveeno, but I suffer from dry skin as well, so this sounds great.

    http://sowhatsfashionabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Georgiana,
      Aveeno really is a life saver for dry and irritable skin!
      Thanks for leaving a comment.
      Tori.x

      Delete
  2. I suffer with eczema I used to love the Aveeno products, I remember a time where they used to be like under £5 a lot more expensive now for the larger sizes...I guess there's always offers in Boots though really want to try this again :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rinica,
      I agree when Aveeno is over £5.00 then I will wait for it to come down in price and then stock up. Overall I couldn't live without it...
      Thanks for leaving a comment.
      Tori.x

      Delete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83