Monday 15 June 2015

What's in my travel beauty bag?

Hello My Lovelies

I've just got back from Santorini and I wanted to let you have a sneak peak into my travel beauty bag which has all of the essentials you would need for a summer holiday!


Oooh I do love a good miniature for travelling so in my clear travel bag are the following...Tresemme shampoo and conditioner to wash all of the chlorine, sea water and sand out of my hair. A high factor sun cream as I burn so badly without it and then some much needed toothpaste.



My favourite Chanel lipstick which is a coral colour perfect for my skin tone as I start to go a little bit golden, a small Hoola (my new go to bronzer), bronzer brush from Sigma and Anastasia Brow Wiz.

I picked up a cheap concealer that I can leave behind at the hotel at the end of the holiday, this one is from Makeup Revolution. I then have packed a deodorant and Body Shop Shea shower cream.

And....those are all of my essentials, I try to travel light and anything I've forgotten I can always pick up in duty free or once on holiday.

What are your essentials for a trip away, let me know in the comments.

Till next time,
                   Tori.
                        X


2 comments :

  1. My travel essentials are definitely some sunscreen because I get tan too easily, aloe vera and a good lip balm because with the salt of the ocean dries my lips. For makeup, it pretty much limits to mascara and concealer because I'm way too lazy to put makeup on a vacation. Hope you had a lovely vacation at Santorini!

    Sitara x // That Kind of Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sitara
      Oh yes sunscreen is always in my bag, I think its so important that everyone uses it in the summer months! Aloe vera is a good product too....
      Thank you for asking about my holiday and leaving a comment.
      Tori.x

      Delete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83