Thursday 11 June 2015

Curvy Girl Outfit of the Day 9 (Santorini Edition)

Hello My Lovelies

As you all know I went away to Santorini last week and I wanted to share with you all one of the outfits I wore on a night out for dinner.
My dress is from Florence & Fred at Tesco, I bought this last summer and put it away for my next holiday which turned out to be this one.

My sandals are a pair I buy every year from Marks and Spencer's this year I bought them in a pewter colour. I hate buying shoes for the summer time but these ones are perfect and I wear them all summer, come September they are all beaten up and ready for the bin!

My sunglasses are my new Ray-Ban Erika's which I didn't stop wearing all holiday.


I loved wearing this outfit as it was super light and perfect for the warm evening down by the beach.


Till next time,
                     Tori.
                           X

4 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Hi VioletDaffodils
      Thank you for leaving such a kind comment.
      Tori.x

      Delete
  2. Lovely dress, really suits you lovely x

    vvnightingale.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi VV Nightingale,
      Thank you-its so comfy and such a bargain from Tesco. Thanks for leaving a comment.
      Tori.x

      Delete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83