Tuesday 23 June 2015

Father's Day Fun!

Hello My Lovelies

I hope that you've all had a good weekend and hopefully got to spend it with your dad's. My sister and I spent the day with our dad visiting a Classic Car Show- my dad has always loved classic cars, he is currently (and has been for many years) renovating a Morris Minor. We spent a couple of hours walking around two fields checking out some really rare cars including Jaguars, Rolls Royce's and race cars. 




The weather was great for such a fab event and all of the proceeds went to charity. After a couple of hours our stomachs were starting to rumble so we decided to go and check out a new local restaurant near by where we treated my dad to a lovely lunch. After we took a walk along the beach and had an ice cream before heading home.


I think we all had a fun time, it was great to spend quality time with my dad and to spoil him as he is always looking out for my sister and I.

What did you all get up to this past weekend, let me know in the comments.

Till next time,
                  Tori.
                       X








No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83