Tuesday 30 June 2015

Product of the Month...June!

Hello My Lovelies

So last month Liz Earle released their new nail polish in their signature colour. A beautiful blue that I literally have not stopped wearing all month, it especially looked good worn on my recent holiday to Santorini.
I first saw the colour being used at their 20th birthday afternoon tea, a talented nail artist had used the polish to create the Liz Earle logo so I knew I had to
purchase it there and then.

The application is fab, one coat looks good but as always I like to apply two. It doesn't look streaky and the colour lasts a good week if used with a top coat. I've only ever had one Liz Earle nail polish before called awakening a peach colour that is perfect for the Spring. This new colour is definitely a Summer colour and one that I know I will keep applying all through these warmer months.

      Nail logo painted by a local nail artist.


This polish is Limited Edition for their Birthday so if you love it as much as I do I would grab a bottle from your nearest Liz Earle stockist or online, priced at £8.50 its price is up there with Essie and Sally Hansen but worth the price as you can tell its great quality the minute you apply it.

If you haven't already picked up a bottle of this polish then you must! Have you tried any of the Liz Earle polishes, let me know in the comments.

Till next time,
                   Tori.
                        X






No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83