Friday 3 July 2015

Empties Number 8!

Hello My Lovelies

Welcome to another empties post, here's what I've been using the most of in my stash!

I've never tried the Original Source body washes before so when I saw this on offer and the scent smelt great I dropped one in my basket. CB12 mouthwash is a repurchase and the only mouth wash that I will use, I picked up it for £1 which is a bargain as its usually £5! Finally another repurchase from Collection and my holy grail drug store concealer. I've tried to buy this again recently and it seems to be sold out every where, the search continues!

Next up face wipes.... No7 are a repurchase which I again bought when there was a voucher to be used in Boots ( are you noticing that I love a good bargain?) and the Burt's Bees wipes that were bought for my birthday and were my product of the month!

Finally three, yes three cans of dry shampoo...I'm not usually a fan of dry shampoo but sometimes I'll use it every day and before you know it you've used up three cans. I'm absolutely loving the Colab cans and will definitely be buying some different scents to try especially when they are on offer in Superdrug.


What have you been using lots of recently, let me know in the comments!

Till next time,
                      Tori.
                            X


4 comments :

  1. I had to give up on the lasting perfection concealer because I could not find my shade anywhere whenever I went to buy more, so I moved onto the Rimmel Wake Me Up instead. I haven't tried the Colab dry shampoo yet, as I'm working my way through a large bottle of Batiste but as soon as that runs out I'm going to give it a go!

    Maddie // itsthatplacecalledhere.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maddie
      It's so irritating when its constantly out of stock, I have actually at last found it! Oh yes you must try a can of the Colab, let me know what you think once you have.
      Thanks for leaving a comment.
      Tori.x

      Delete
  2. I love the collection concealer but it's a nightmare to find it, always sold out. Also a big fan of Colab dry shampoo

    Emma emhasrednails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Em
      It drives me mad that I can't find the collection concealer any where- it makes it worse the fact that I live on an island!!
      Thanks for leaving a comment.
      Tori.x

      Delete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83