Tuesday 14 July 2015

Superdrug Vitamin E Spray On Moisturiser

Hello My Lovelies

I almost feel bad writing this post as it's now a discontinued product but I wanted to let you know how fab it is and then if your lucky enough to see one of the last ones in stock then to grab it!


It's the Superdrug Vitamin E spray on all over body lotion. Having never used a spray can of moisturiser before I grabbed this when it was on offer at £2.20, at the time I thought maybe I should buy two but decided that it would still be there next time-how foolish was I.
After using this super light, non greasy moisturiser for a week I decided to go back in store and get another but there wasn't any, I then tried on the Superdrug website and there wasn't any. I finally decided to tweet Superdrug and that's when they said it had been discontinued!! I hate moisturising, so I'm really disappointed that now I've found a moisturiser I like and it's been axed!!


I'm now tempted to try the Vaseline version....Do you have any recommendations? If you see any of these left in your store I urge you to pick one up.


Till next time,
                  Tori.
                       X



















No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83