Tuesday 25 August 2015

Back to School Stationary Must Haves!

Hello My Lovelies

Ok ok it's been some years since I went to school or even uni but my love for stationary has never faltered! The feeling of going out shopping buying your back to school pencil case and the agonising decision of fluffy or tin one!
Fast forward many years later and I still love to pick out a new diary, pens, notebooks etc!

Here are my top picks for school bags or work bags this September!

           
Everybody needs some bear highlighters and a globe pencil sharpener. Both are from Paperchase and cost £3.00 & £2.00. 


                           
This eraser from WHSmith and also a puzzle, everyone will want to play with when they spot this on your desk. This eraser costs £4.49 bargain! 
I absolutely adore any notebooks that are monogrammed, each unique to the owner and this one from Chroma Stationery the 'Jessica' for only £8.50 and embossed with any text of your choice- if you decide to check these out make sure you tell them I sent you! 





Ooooh pretty starry pencil case and Emma Bridgewater pen will go down a treat back at school or at work this September. The pencil case is £6.00 from Paperchase and the pen from WHSmith at £8.00 a little pricey but great treats!



Finally on my lineup of fab stationery is the marble or neon pocket monogrammed letter notebook from Studio Sarah, you can never have too many notebooks- I'm new to this brand but the minute I saw this T (for Tori) I wanted it! Not only do they sell notebooks but super pretty cards and gift tags- I want, no need them all!

Let me know which stationery item is your favourite and what bits and bobs you've bought for the new school year.

Till next time,
                   Tori.
                         x  

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83