Monday 31 August 2015

Product of the Month...August!

Hello My Lovelies,

My product of the month of August is a huge purchase that I made last month- having seen this bag on Fleur De Force I became obsessed with looking at pictures of it on Instagram to the point I could no longer resist and so an order was made to Harrod's during its 10% off weekend. Without further ado it's the Chloe Drew Bag!!


For such an expensive handbag I decided to be sensible and order the black with gold hardware as I know I can use this bag throughout all seasons- I could of easily of picked the grey or cream!
The bag is a great size for daily use I can fit my purse, phone, sunglasses, little makeup bag and keys easily. I wouldn't want to add anything else as this bag could easily become over filled. The leather is super soft and the gold details in the clasp and chain are so classic. The leather might scratch over time but like a lot of my bags that have done this it just adds to the look and actually they have aged really well which is what I expect with the Chloe Drew.
Its such a beautiful bag I'm reluctant to put it in it's dust cover as I just want to keep looking at it forever!

I think it's safe to say my bank card is now locked away for ever more!!

What are your favourites this month?

Till next time,
                   Tori.
                        X

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83