Wednesday 5 August 2015

Product of the month...July!

Hello My Lovelies

My product for the month of July is my Laura Ashley jar lamp. My sister kindly bought this for me for my birthday. My room was in desperate need of a new lamp and my sister knew that I had my eye on a few from Laura Ashley as they do some amazing lamps.


The jar is made of glass and is actually super light but still a really decent size, there is even a larger one my sister informed me. It comes with a lovely natural coloured shade and surprisingly unique clear cable which is much nicer than a black cord running across my desk.


I've noticed that some people have put items including pencils, sweets etc in their jars but I really love the simplicity and chic look of an empty one. I adore the way it fits in so well with the décor of my room. At £45.00 it's not cheap, but Laura Ashley are always doing such great sales and discount days that you should be able to pick this up much cheaper, so keep an eye on their website!!

Have you bought any home pieces from Laura Ashley I would love to see them so let me know in the comments.


Till next time,
                   Tori.
                        X

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83